Bookkeeping, Payroll and Employment Support for businesses, charities and churches are the main focus of our work. We offer a professional service, aiming to solve problems and reduce costs. We use an online portal for secure document exchange and use a variety of cloud software solutions to suit you and the work required. We also offer any other administrative assistance, as required.
Tel: 01760 440837
Mob: 07979 264047
Fax: 01760 440837
Heather Nunn Business Services, Womack House, Swaffham Road, Ashill, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7DB
We thank Michelle Spratt for all her hard work for us over the last 7 years. Wishing you all the very best in your new ventures Michelle.
St Andrews Church, Gorleston
"Many thanks for claiming the CJRS payments so promptly and also for your Coronavirus updates, which are very useful." Jeremy Bowden
"You and your team have been a great support to us over the years. I won't hesitate to recommend you to others in the future."
Acorn Works Ltd
…Thanks for your support, it must be quite a learning curve for you to advise all your clients as things are so very fluid. You, Amanda and the team have made this whole thing a lot less painful for me than it would otherwise have been, it’s much appreciated." Steve Tomlin, Contracts Director
Fresh Motors Ltd
"We are now in a very good place with some new processes to help working with Amanda more efficient. We are very impressed with Amanda. I should have called you years ago!" Jacob Freshwater, Managing Director
Accurate Data Services Ltd
“I just wanted to put on record my thanks for the brilliant finance guides prepared for the board. She has explained everything far better than I have ever managed! Many thanks for all you do and the wonderful and patient service you give us. I cannot recommend you highly enough.” Helen Buchanan
Ian Nelson FCA CLCA:
"I have introduced Heather to provide bookkeeping services to more than one of our clients in situations where close control of management information and cash flow is required. Heather has been excellent at working in very stressful situations and provided a much wider pro-active day to day accounts/management service than simply bookkeeping.”
Giant Recruitment UK Ltd:
"It's been an honour to work with HNBS and the people in the company". Audrius Varnauskas, Director
Bespoke Business Services
We work with a variety of businesses meeting requirements at a professional level by providing a fast and accurate service which gives value for money: ultimately cost and time-savings too!
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns to HMRC
- Budget forecasts and tracking against actuals
- Cash flow forecasts and monitoring
- Financial management information and reports
- Liaison with your accountant as necessary
- CIS and MGD returns to HMRC
- Calculation of wages from timesheet records
- PAYE and payslips
- Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC
- P45s, P60s, P11ds etc.
- Workplace pension administration
- Recruitment and interviewing
- Employment contracts and policies
- Disciplinary and grievance procedural documentation
- Day to day employment support and advice
- Secretarial and PA duties
- Administrative work
- Presentations, reports etc.
- Project and event management
- Policy writing
- Project research
- Virtual office services as required
- Data entry
- Printed and digital mailing
- Any normal office function that you might need to support your business venture