Bookkeeping, Payroll and Employment Support for businesses, charities are churches are the main focus of our work. We specialise in a relationship of personal service to our clients. We also offer other administrative assistance, as required.
Tel: 01760 440837
Mob: 07979 264047
Fax: 01760 440837
Heather Nunn Business Services, Womack House, Swaffham Road, Ashill, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7DB
We know that the record keeping and employment necessities of running your business can be time consuming and take you away from building your business. We can help by supporting these functions; including providing a complete payroll service and attending to your bookkeeping needs. We are MTD ready, and familiar with a range of accounting systems including Quickbooks, Xero, Freeagent, Kashflow, Sage, and others. If you think we might help you to spend more time on the business of ‘doing business’ then give us a shout! Our team are here to help and give you a reliable and personal service! […]
Small Business Outsourcing Trends in the UK This is a great article, which explains why more organisations are coming to us for support – leaving more time to focus on building businesses.
Ian Nelson FCA CLCA:
"I have introduced Heather to provide bookkeeping services to more than one of our clients in situations where close control of management information and cash flow is required. Heather has been excellent at working in very stressful situations and provided a much wider pro-active day to day accounts/management service than simply bookkeeping.”
Harry Specters Ltd
"We are very lucky to have found Heather and her team, as we desperately needed help with our payroll and pension services. They are professional, very easy to work with, and are super quick to respond to last minute requests. As a small business we had been doing everything ourselves, and it wasn’t until we handed the payroll to Heather, that we realised just how much of our time was spared for business development. Would definitely recommend their services." Mona Shah
Bespoke Business Services
We work with a variety of businesses meeting requirements at a professional level by providing a fast and accurate service which gives value for money: ultimately cost and time-savings too!
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns to HMRC
- Budget forecasts and tracking against actuals
- Cash flow forecasts and monitoring
- Financial management information and reports
- Liaison with your accountant as necessary
- CIS and MGD returns to HMRC
- Calculation of wages from timesheet records
- PAYE and payslips
- Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC
- P45s, P60s, P11ds etc.
- Workplace pension administration
- Recruitment and interviewing
- Employment contracts and policies
- Disciplinary and grievance procedural documentation
- Day to day employment support and advice
- Secretarial and PA duties
- Administrative work
- Presentations, reports etc.
- Project and event management
- Policy writing
- Project research
- Virtual office services as required
- Data entry
- Printed and digital mailing
- Any normal office function that you might need to support your business venture